CBC Has Reopened
Effective Saturday, May 29th, the State of Massachusetts COVID restrictions were lifted and the State has fully reopened. Effective immediately, CBC’s reopening protocols are as follows:
- All indoor and outdoor spaces are fully reopened, and indoor Club capacity has returned to 150 per standard Club Rental limits.
- Indoor group workouts are not permitted through the summer.
- Windows must continue to be open during indoor activity to enable as much ventilation as possible.
- All people on the premises should follow MA mask protocols, which advises that people who are not fully vaccinated wear masks indoors or when they cannot maintain proper physical distancing. Masks are not required otherwise.
- CBC sponsored events will need to follow the food service, cleaning and hygiene protocols, to the extent possible, as outlined in the CDC guidance for events and gatherings. Club event organizers must meet with the Club Manager to review protocols. Registration for events for contact tracing purposes is no longer required.
As always, if you are sick, have symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you think you may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please do not come to CBC. If you did come to CBC without realizing your exposure or a positive test at the time, please contact Roberta Turri Vise at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katie Donnelly email@example.com right away.