COVID-19 Club Protocol
Visit this page for the latest information regarding CBC's operating protocol during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Effective Monday, August 23rd, CBC's operating protocol for COVID-19 is as follows:
- Masks are required while indoors at CBC, regardless of vaccination status. This includes the boat bays and shed. Masks are not required in the shower.
- All indoor and outdoor spaces at CBC remain open, and indoor Club capacity is 150 per standard Club Rental limits.
- Indoor group workouts are not permitted.
- Windows must continue to be open during indoor activity to enable as much ventilation as possible.
- CBC-sponsored events will need to follow the food service, cleaning, and hygiene protocols, to the extent possible, as outlined in the CDC guidance for events and gatherings. Club event organizers must meet with the Club Manager to review protocols. Registration for events for contact tracing purposes is no longer required.
As always, if you are sick, have symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you think you may have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please do not come to CBC. If you did come to CBC without realizing your exposure or a positive test at the time, please contact Roberta Turri Vise at email@example.com or Katie Donnelly firstname.lastname@example.org right away.