The club is available year round, except during the month of October, and around major holidays. The maximum capacity for rentals is 150 persons total (including caterers, wait staff, band, etc). The main room can seat between 100 and 120 people for dinner. Additional guests may be seated in the smaller room.
Liquor may be served but not sold directly or indirectly.
Two (2) accessible restrooms are on the first floor. Additional restrooms for men and women are on the second floor.
Smoking is not allowed in the building or on the veranda.
- Commercial refrigerator (24 inches x 21 inches x 60 inches tall)
- Commercial convection oven with 5 trays
- Commercial electric stove with oven Small freezer (15.5 cubic feet)
- 15 round tables, 5 feet in diameter, 29 inches high, seating 8 each
- 6 rectangular tables, 8 feet in length, approx. 2 1/2 feet wide, 29 inches high, seating 8-10 each
- 2 rectangular tables, 6 feet in length, approx. 2 1/2 feet wide, 29 inches high, for serving or additional seating
- 140 folding white chairs with cushion seats
- Bar with sink
- Piano (movable) — tuning of piano at extra charge — talk with rental agent
- 6-foot movie screen (hangs from ceiling in either large or small room)
The per-hour rental fee is $850, charged for the time during which guests are present in the club. There is a three-hour event minimum. There is no charge for set up or clean up that starts one hour prior to or after the event. Additional setup time is charged at $75 per hour.
Any rental that extends past midnight will be charged at a rate of 1.5 times the hourly rental fee. There is also a security deposit of $1000, due in advance, to reserve the date. Security deposits are usually returned within 30 days after the event.
A required State Police detail is arranged for by the club and charged to the renter at the current block rate of $220.00 for up to four hours or $440.00 for four to eight hours.
(Note: As of February 1, 2018, the hourly fee will be $900/hour. All other terms/fees remain the same).